Muu-So is a story of creation. “To those willing to carry the clay pot, Muu, will be given the power balance and a sense of justice” proclaims the supreme deity, Maa Ngala Ba.” They will be named Muu-So, the pot carriers.” The story of creation has diverse interpretations across the world. This new story comes from the Sahel where one of the oldest civilisations once prevailed. It is a tale of the beauty of the process of creation and how it is also necessary to closely care for and love that which we are responsible for.
The book is aimed 5-12 years of age.
- ISBN print: 978-0-9953474-3-4
- ISBN ebook: 978-0-9953474-4-1
- Publication date: April 15, 2017
- Page count: 34
- Trim size: 8.5in x 8.5in
- Language: English
- Colour: Full colour
- Print book available from: Daraja Press - price includes postage
- E-pub available from: moc.s1531583993serpa1531583993jarad1531583993@ofni1531583993
- Kindle version available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Muu-So-Story-Creation-Coumba-Touré-ebook/dp/B0711N5TZP/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1508159594&sr=1-1&keywords=muu+so